Tuesday, July 20, 2010

SiD シド

XD SiD is love! This is a Japanese band that I'm currently crazy about, somehow their songs just caught my attention and I listen to their songs really often lol, like when I wake up, after bath, after lunch, before a nap, and so on... I just can't stop looking for their albums and I'm thinking about collecting their albums and singles now. I'll post up some songs that they sang. ;P enjoy everyone, and I'll share the information that I found about about this band. Enjoy!

マオ(Mao)
DOB: 23. October.
Real name: Yamaguchi Masao 山口 真生.
Part: vocals
Blood Type: AB
Height: 174cm
Weight: 54kg Place of birth: Fukuoka

しんぢ(Shinji)
DOB: 8. February.
Real name: Ninomiya Shinji 二宮 慎司
Part: guitar, backing vocals
Blood Type: O
Height: 178cm
Weight: 57kg
Place of birth: Saitama

明希(Aki)
DOB: 3. February.
Real name: Ichiki Akihito 一木祥史
Part: Bass guitar, Backing vocals
Blood Type: B
Height: 175cm
Weight: 55kg
Place of birth: Tokyo

ゆうや(Yuuya)
DOB: 9. December.
Real name: Shirato Yuya 白土 友也
Part: Drums
Blood Type: A
Height: 180cm
Weight: 60kg
Place of birth: Chiba

SiD - sleep:

SiD - Uso:

SiD - Uso [Live]:

SiD - モノクロのキス:

No comments:

Post a Comment