Monday, July 5, 2010

Home Sweet Home

Wow, today we talked about "home". For all this years since I had girl friend until now, Nee is the 1st one I really enjoyed talking about having a house, staying together, paying bills, buying furniture, having our own private time without anyone disturbing, watching TV together, having dinner together. Wow really I enjoyed it a lot, and her as well. I know having a house is hard, money money money so I decided to work hard and let Nee's dream come true, she wanted a peaceful and a loving place to live with me, so I'll work hard for her dreams. And before we end our phone call, she said 1 thing that made me happy she said "I want a HOME with you". Thanks Bii.. *tears of joy*

To Bii:
Bii, trust me on this okay? I'll work very hard to make your dreams come true, and thanks for showing me what's right and what's wrong. I really do appreciate this relationship, and I love this relationship. Muackssssss~ I love you so so much Bii.. I really do..

No comments:

Post a Comment