Sunday, August 1, 2010

Satisfied?

Well sometimes I do think about giving up I don't know I've wasted a lot of time in my life and I really wished that I could join school's activities and everything I really regret that I didn't do those things, and now I'm 19 years old and every secand I'm getting older and older. I know that I used to have a 4 years relationship and other girls that treats me really good but I was still not satisfied, until now I finally found what I've looking for and what I've interest on.

I love anime and mangas, I love ecchi! YES! I DO! And I love Lee Yean Nee! I don't know but some how in some way she showed me what's important and what's right. At 1st I thought that I've to look after her because she's young but now when I think about it again, she looked after me more than I did. Seriously I never knew how to worship until I knew how to love.

Yes now I'm satisfied.

No comments:

Post a Comment