Saturday, August 7, 2010

How strong...

How strong is love? From what I've been through... As you know love is something that you can buy with money, and you can't just randomly pick someone to love as well. Sometimes love just appear infront of you, maybe his/she is your customer, student, teacher, etc... And to me love can really change someone.

Recently my girl has some problems with her friends which it brings alot of tears. At 1st I thought my girl won't able to settle things nicely but after awhile when I told her my opinion she actually listened and she took my advices and face the problem nicely, and she told me she's happy and never regret being with me, and that proves that how strong is LOVE.

Maybe some of you doesn't think that LOVE is like this, well I agree with your judgement because LOVE to me is infinite. There are infinite kinds of LOVE and I've no doubt that we haven't even realise ourselfs.

But yet again, LOVE is infinite but nothing is perfect which that's why... HATE comes in. I'm not going to say about HATE since there are not much in my life, and I don't really understand what is HATE, so for those who understands please leave a comment just to help each other out.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment