Saturday, June 26, 2010

Sob and Wow

I feel so shitty today couldn't even get a proper sleep and I'm tired. I thought my stress will begin to fade when my exams are over but it seems that everything just the same. Nee know that I'm still stressed that's why she made a promise that Saturday she'll out with me for breakfast, movies and some shopping. But just now when I asked her about it she said "lets postpone to Sunday" when I heard that I scolded her "but you promised me!" Nee explained to me, she's tired and that's why she wanna postpone and even she explained to me I wouldn't able to listen to her.

She's scared because I'm angry, I could tell it with her voice that's why I went back to normal. When I 1st meet Nee and when we 1st quarreled Nee wouldn't know what to do and I don't think she's scared of me last time, but now she changed a lot she have became more softer than last time and now she will try not to make me unhappy and whenever I'm down she's always beside me comforting me and telling me silly stories just to make me happy.

I teared for awhile and I keep on questioning myself "why am I the one hurting her?" and "what am I doing?" I'm the one that suppose to say sorry to her, not her. I'm like one of the luckiest man in the world that I've such supportive girl friend beside me all along, I'm happy. =)

Love you Bii.

No comments:

Post a Comment