Monday, June 28, 2010

Really... Wow

Yesterday was fun me and Nee went out at 7am in the morning! 1st we went to McD for an early breakfast as usual we had Sausage McMuffin, after breakfast we went to Queensbay and it was like only 9am in the morning, NONE of the malls are open but we went there, park our car, stayed in the car chat chat chat~ until 10:30am+. We went to the arcade just to play a little, we raced and played some rhythm games. After the arcade Nee suggest to watch a movie and we decided to watch Karate Kids. It's a good movie and touching, I like most of the parts in the movie there are no reason for me to criticize ahaha! Both of us is satisfied with the movie luckily we didn't went for the ghost movie [forgot the name =P]

Day before yesterday we plan to watch 2 movies in 1 day, I thought I could make that happen but I was too tired to go for a 2nd movie and plus there ain't any more suitable times for Nee cos she needs to be at home by 6pm. We went the Gurney after Karate Kids at Queensbay. Had late lunch there [Er... Forgot the place], the price for each dishes that we ordered are quite cheap I mean compare to Kim Gary and other few places. My BBQ Pork was not really THAT good, but what Nee ordered was a fine dish yummy~ smells good and tastes good ehehehe [><" it's hard to satisfy Nee's tongue and stomach okay..] After all those both of us are like zombies, couldn't even shop anymore lol, so we decided to go home.

Really, it was a really fine, exciting and happy date I ever had in my life. Thanks to Nee that I can have such a happy date. I love you so much Nee~ I really do.

No comments:

Post a Comment