Monday, October 11, 2010

Love is everything to me

Yes.. I'm crazy about her, I love her more than everything else and I couldn't stop myself loving her even she leaves me.. Darn it! I love you so much Lee Yean Nee I will not forget any moments that we had. I will give it all I got to love you, take care of you and hold you the rest of my life... Babe~ I love you! And love is just as beautiful as you.

Special Note for Nee:
Bii you know why I choose this picture? Because we both love Converse really much. And everything I wrote is true.. Nothing is fake.. Trust me and be confident with this relationship with me.. 愛しています(Ai shi teru!)

I’ll never forget the smell
Of your neck so soft
Your heart thumping in your chest
I feel the gentle clutch of your hand in mine
And I can’t breath.

My heart stops still
In a flutter of happiness
When your skin touches mine
I can hear you breathing in my ear
And I can’t breath

Your smile’s so divine
That it melts my very soul
When I see it crawl gently across your face
It can tell a thousand stories.
And I can’t breath.

Your eyes sparkle
And mine water at the sight
I think over and over - You’re so beautiful
And your looks could kill me
And I can’t breath.

And your touch could make me cry
You could crush me with just one glance
Cause I love you
I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment